Thursday, June 17, 2010

澎湖民宿-希臘邊境渡假旅店

so far have been enjoying my well-deserved holiday! and then happened to chance upon a travel show on TV host by felicia Chin. This travel programme featured some of the themed hostel in different parts of Taiwan. I especially love those "Min Su' that are situated near the beach. The thought of staying in one of this hostel just make me feel excited!

One thing that amazed me is that many owner of the hostel gave up their well paid job to fulfil their dream of building a "minsu". The pictures above is a hostel in taiwan in 澎湖. The architecture followed after greek style and character...very interesting and cool. Something that shocked me is that the owner of this hostel is a Young and handsome man! I should visit one of the "minsu" one day!

Taiwan 民宿, wait for me! I love Taiwan!

No comments:

Post a Comment