Friday, June 03, 2011

Counting my blessings. :)


My team has a total of 8 person, quite a lot compare to my ex-company. All gals , yes! but we deal with all guys..all the engineers. I use a lot of "Sametime" an application just like MSN, cos our engineers are from all over the world like Korea, KL, SIngapore and HongKong. If contract is passed, support might extends to other parts of Asia, haha, then my account will hire another person. "P

I am currently tasked to do much simple job compare to my senior, i think is good! At least i can get my , foundatin right. However, i guess i still need more time to get used to all the IT terms and definition.

Well, yesterday  was a day where i feel so blessed. Firstly,my colleague offer to help me buy macdonal breakfast every Friday as her house would run of bread by Friday. I think this is quite a sweet gesture of her to ask me if i want to buy also. Secondly, my manager brought me to Thai Ascent at Vivo to celebrate my birthday druing lunch time, it's belated, but i thought it's quite thoughtful of her! Thirdly, at night, dear say afer work he will come to my place to watch the police drama show on channel 8, i was wondering why he wants to make such an effort since he lives in the east, it will be a long journey back home, then he say he missed me and wants to share with me his life as a coast guard during his army days. It was so sweet of him too!

I want to be a person that can appreciate small little things in life as this would make me a happier person. It's so important to count our blessings each day before we sleep, it just warmth my heart a little, bring a little smile to my face and some peace to my heart. :)






 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:58 AM

    hi, we don't know each other, but I stumbled upon your blog by accident while searching for a friend with the same name as yours. I scrolled through some of your posts to determine if you were the Jasmine that I was looking for, but nope. However, your posts brought a smile to my face and I just wanted to say, congrats on getting engaged and continue to be happy - appreciating the small things in life. C: [dusk]

    ReplyDelete