Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Korean style!


my "korean" bf..haha

new updates:
  1. Finally manage to confirm Pastor Aries to be our solemnizer, it has been a loooong wait, but still thank God for it.
  2. 40 more days to Taipei Pre-wedding Photoshoot
  3. 184 days to my big day
  4. Approx. 686 to key collections.
  5. I have been 10 months in my new job!
  6. New flexi benefits introduce to us. Can claim dental, laptop purchase, hp purchase, self development course...bla bla ..Looking forward to the change of status then i can claim more $$ ..
  7. Looking forward to test my new comfy natural latex bed.
  8. Thank God for providing dear his ideal job in strategy development department. Thank God for his great boss who is willing to coach him from scratch.
Thank God for your wondrous love. Thank God for all the provisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment